How will the results of my child’s evaluation be shared?
The results will be delivered as follows:
- A 60-90 minute feedback session for parents.
- For older children and adolescents, Dr. Bronk can also arrange to meet with your child on a separate occasion to review the results with them briefly, highlighting their strengths and explaining our findings and recommendations in simple terms.
- Following the feedback session, a written report is generated for parents and other involved professionals such as schools or doctors or testing boards
- All reports include specific recommendations and referrals for future assistance.
- All reports are written in a clear and user-friendly style. It is the goal of this office for every parent to understand in plain language the results of this evaluation! Additional meetings or phone consultations can be scheduled, if parents need additional clarification about their child’s report.